In the spirit of today’s World Vegan Day we went into our kitchen and did some baking! This recipe is very quick and easy to do! Sometimes the good things in life are simple- and tasty! 😉
- 100g/ 3.5oz of sugar
- 100g/ 3.5oz of flour
- 100ml/ 3.3oz of almond milk
- 1 heaped tbsp of smooth peanut butter
- ½ a tbsp of baking powder
- dark chocolate chips
- a couple of drops of vanilla essence
- Preheat your oven to 180 ℃/ 350℉.
- In a bowl, mix the dry ingredients first (flour, baking powder and sugar).
- Slowly add the almond milk and mix until you get a smooth batter.
- Add the peanut butter and drops of vanilla essence.
- Sprinkle some dark chocolate chips into the batter- the more the merrier 😉
- With the help of a tablespoon place the dough onto the baking sheet in even portions.
- To make your cookies look all shiny and cute, wet your fingers with some water and smooth over the cookies.
- Bake them for 16 minutes. After 8 minutes of baking time, turn the tray around to insure that your cookies get evenly brown.
Not only do they look good, these cookies also taste amazing! They make the perfect treat or even a cute gift for friends or family when you don’t want to show up empty handed.