It doesn’t get much easier AND tastier than this: potato wedges out of the oven. With the (vegan) BBQ season officially being opened, potato wedges come in handy as a side dish. I also like to eat them with a guacamole dip and a salad. They are super tasty, easy to prepare, comforting and filling.
- one sheet of baking paper
- Potatoes (for two people I fill up at least one baking tray) – you can see we love them 🙂
- garlic powder, salt, pepper and chili flakes for seasoning
- Cut the potatoes in half, then cut the halves into even slices.
- Put the slices into a bowl and season to your taste. Mix the potatoes and the seasoning around so that all your slices are covered in spice.
- Put a sheet of baking paper onto your tray and spread the potatoes evenly. The baking paper prevents your potatoes from sticking to the tray. That way you don’t need to add oil and they still turn out nice and crispy- I promise 😉
- Put the tray into your preheated oven at 180 ℃/ 350 ℉ for 40-45 minutes.
- Be sure to stir your wedges around here and there so that they get crispy-baked from all sides.
- Serve with veganaise, guacamole or ketchup along with a salad, your vegan burger or just plain.
Tell us how you liked them in the comments below and show us your creations on Instagram when tagging melonmondays in the picture. We love hearing from you 🙂