Sorry folks, this one wasn’t created in the dark corners of my brain. I saw a picture on Pinterest the other day that lead me to Robyns blog and I was like:
”I’m gonna need that!”
Raspberries are my favourite, so I went ahead and tried to remake what I saw on the picture. As you can see it’s pretty straight forward.
- fresh raspberries
- chocolate (I’m using vegan one)
- First, break the chocolate in even pieces and bring heat it up till it melts in a water bath. Stir occasionally.
- Take a small plastic bag and fill it with the melted chocolate.
- Cut a tiny hole into the bag and carefully fill the raspberries with chocolate.
- Set them to cool in the fridge for at least 30 minutes and don’t forget to try one here and there while you wait.
- YAMYAMYAM! Ready to serve!
And that’s it. Super easy, super delicious, perfect for a picnic, party or to impress your friends.