When it comes recipes we like it simple, you surely noticed that already. 😉 This 5-ingredient pasta salad is another quick and easy recipe that tastes great by itself or you could serve it at your next summer BBQ.
- 500g/ 17.6oz pasta (I used Gemelli)
- 190g/ 6.7oz vegan green pesto
- 200g/ 7oz cherry tomatoes
- 75g/ 2.6oz pine nuts
- 75g/ 2.6oz rocket salad
- Boil the pasta according to the instructions on the package.
- In the meantime wash the cherry tomatoes and cut them in half.
- Roast the pine nuts in a pan on medium heat. Be sure to keep stirring so they don’t burn and set them aside once they are golden brown.
- Once your pasta is just between al dente and well done, turn the heat down and drain the pasta.
- In a big bowl, mix the Gemelli with the vegan green pesto. If you’re as lucky and spoiled as I am, you can use the one your mommy made for you. 🙂
- You can spice it up with salt and pepper and add herbs to your taste.
- Add the pine nuts, cherry tomatoes and half the rocket salad into the mix.
- Sprinkle the remaining rocket over the pasta salad. (I added some vegan parmesan on top too.)
You can enjoy this dish hot or cold! Buon appetito, melons!